Click2!


ComeyBelako



Name (Owner) *
ComeyBelako
Blog Title *
ComeyBelako
Blog Description

I am a mama blogger from Kedah. A mom to 3 ultramans and 1 power puff girl. Married to a Kelantanese hubby. I am very passionate in Handmade Jewelries design (tapi dah lama amik cuti ;)). I am blogging about anything that make sense. I hate those who do the talk most vs the walk. I am very passionate in charity works too and alhamdulillah my job and environment support me to do so.

I started with intension to share my experience and key learnings in raising a special child (OKU). How to face community, how to manage your emotion and many more about special child. But now looks like my blog become rojak blog...hehehe. I love blogging becoz i have the opportunity to look things from different perspectives and I just love making friends and we can learn a lot about human behavior through blogging.


So enjoy and thank you for dropping by www.comeybelako.blogspot.com. My other blog is http://kedaibukuonline-comeybelako.blogspot.com/

Blog Link * http://comeybelako.blogspot.com/
Category *
Anything that make sense!

No comments:

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails